Dont be silent anymore

If you have something to say or want something similar to what im posting put on the blog send me a email at tharos2397@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

No Escape

Now Im being blamed for all the financial issues of this house. Even though his daughter doesn't want to work and says she doesnt have to work if she doesnt want to because its her daddy's house, and my little sister only works about 8 hours a week if shes lucky to get the hours as a cashier. He wants my mom to work but he wants her to be a nurse like his friends wives. He somehow doesn't understand that you just cant walk into a random hospital and start changing sheets and taking blood of the patients because you would get arrested. So he wants her to work (she works as a tutor at the college), get an education to be a nurse (even though she has accounting degrees but doesnt want to be an accountant...). since Im a boy I need to be a construction worker... I would probably break a arm trying to use a jack hammer =|

I wish I could just leave. But I have nothing to start with. I have nothing. I even pawned the majority of the things I own (which isnt much) just to pay for the internet bill which is in my name. I got bad credit as well since I got sick for two days which somehow cost almost $10,000.00 for 4 hours in a hospital. Naturally they couldn't even find out what was wrong with me.

I don't know what to do anymore. All the people who we're always demanding that I do what they wanted have given up and left me to pick up the pieces of my life. I did every single thing they wanted. I never got to try to follow my dreams, and now when Im at the age that I should be living my own life I dont even have the ability to. Im always hearing about how my other classmates are doing with their families and careers.
 
I DONT WANT TO LIVE HERE.
I DO WANT TO WORK.
I DO WANT TO HAVE BETTER THAN THIS.
but I dont want to be a burden to my family.


If I could get the money Id leave. Id leave this very moment. I dont have much to pack since my only real posessions are my computer, tv, a cracked ipod (still works), and a few changes of clothes which still fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment