Ok Here's a run down of whats going on.
Im 24, have no job, no cash, a few credits short of a degree, live with folks, no relationships, cant work at my old job since I cant go to college. I can work across town maybe, but even if there was a bus or a taxi here I couldnt afford to use one. don't even know how ill pay for the next internet bill. So Id have to walk over 8 miles to and from the "hiring part of town". The jobs in this place only pay minimum wage and you wont get 40 hours. You might get 25 if you are lucky.
What do I do? What does society want me to do? The people ont he televisionc all me lazy and stupid for not owning a business, and the people around me say I wasted my chances (event hough I dont recal receiveing any).
If I can get enough people to donate Ill just leave this place and vanish from this kind of life. I dont care where it leads just as long as Im not being a burden to anyone. I do want to work... I just dont want to be here and I cant live this way. Hell if push comes to shove...
No comments:
Post a Comment