Dont be silent anymore

If you have something to say or want something similar to what im posting put on the blog send me a email at tharos2397@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dream guy

Before I start this post everyone should know that I am a gay male. Im single and have been for a while now. I havent told my family because Im sure I would be beaten and then kicked out. MaybE I should tell them.

Anyway.

I dreamed about him again. It's been several months, but I'm sure it was him. The guy I really want to meet.

I can clearly remember the first dream. I'm not sure of the events that lead up to me being there but I'm sure I was at his house. I could see the snow outside. I believe it was someplace in a mountain forest. I was holding a tray with some hot soup and cloth bandages. I went to a room and opened a door. I saw a man resting on the bed.

I guess he would be called a bear(gay lingo for big hairy man). He had cooper brown hair. His buzz cut hair perfectly matched his 5 o'clock shadow and goatee. I think something had happened to him because his body was covered in bandages. His hands were tightly wrapped in them. He had a large firm body. His physique wasn't muscular, but I could tell he was a strong man.

He talked and laughed with me as I changed his bandages. He had a kind smile and deep rich voice. He thanked me and then I woke up. I somehow knew that he meant it. It was sad because I had only been truly thanked a couple times, even worse it was a dream.

The second dream was more Intense. I think we were still in his house, but it was much warmer and the decor was different. The last time the house was sort of cold and dark. Now it was sunnier and full of color. He was in the room with me. He no longer had the bandages on. I could clearly see his face as well. He didn't have the looks of a model but he was handsome and very rugged. His eyes were a brownish green.

For some reason I was going to do the laundry and he wanted me to write his name on his white items. I believe it started with a C. As I was writing the labels he stood close behind me and hugged me. I know this was a dream, but I had full control of my senses. I still remember how he smelled. A manly musky scent. He had thick strong arms which held me very tightly to his warm chest. He told me he didn't want to lose me and that he wanted me to stay. He then kissed me. Even though he was s large guy he kissed me very gently and delicately.

The strange part was that he took a picture of us together. He then told me to wait for him and that he would find me. It was so strange. Even though it was a dream I'll never forget how he made me feel.

Maybe I've finally gone insane. A man from a dream has kissed me and promised to find me. Heaven knows what will happen if I dream about him again. Am I losing my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment