This blog is dedicated to all the people who made us do what they wanted and it ruined our lives.
Dont be silent anymore
If you have something to say or want something similar to what im posting put on the blog send me a email at tharos2397@yahoo.com
Friday, November 4, 2011
im useless
My anxiety and depression is getting worse. Everyone around me is talking about how I failed. I wanted to do so much in life. I wanted to do my best to make my family happy. I had so many plans for us. I'm all alone. I cant do anything more for them. I shouldn't be allowed to exist this way. Is this what my life will be like from now on? For every day to be a struggle to face the people I love. I go to sleep each night hoping Ill just vanish before the sun rises. This kind of life is too much for me. Im a useless person and a waste of everyone's time. Ive ruined all their lives and brought the ultimate shame upon myself. I should be punished for it. Some one please punish me for it... maybe if I keep suffering this way I can at least atone for my failings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment