This blog is dedicated to all the people who made us do what they wanted and it ruined our lives.
Dont be silent anymore
If you have something to say or want something similar to what im posting put on the blog send me a email at tharos2397@yahoo.com
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Begging
Someone... Anyone... Please listen to me. Doesn't anyone know how I feel. I dont want to be this way anymore. Can't anyone around me notice that. I'm tired of this kind of life. I want to be happy at least once. I don't know what to do anymore. Please someone tell me how to change this. I'm terrified that if I try to change I'll just fail like I did in every other aspect of my life. I'm smart but not technically gifted. If I try to live on my own I'm sure I couldn't do it. I'm useless. I'm really sick of being so useless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment