Dont be silent anymore

If you have something to say or want something similar to what im posting put on the blog send me a email at tharos2397@yahoo.com

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving disaster

Thanksgiving was a big failure just like anything else I do.

On Thanksgiving eve, my older sister and my nieces came to stay with us for the holidays. Even though we were raised in a house with poorer living conditions than our current one, she acted as if everything we owned was trash. She wouldnt use the cutlery nor would she let my nieces sit on our filthy floor. I then let my niece use my headphones and my nephew broke them. I was told that it was my fault they were broken because I should have had my property in my room...

All I had wanted was to be left alone in my room. My family sidnt stop until I was dragged into the living and showed them all how to make very advanced origami modular models.

But to top it all was my step sister. She's been going around telling anyone who would listen that she was going out of town for the holidays. For some reason she wasn't able to and her other family wouldn't let her eat with them. We told her she could eat with us if age helped with the food. She refused.

She said she wasn't going to buy any food, cook any food, nor wash any dishes. She even had the nerve to try and invite her two friends to dinner. My step dad said it was ok, but we said no because we paid for it all. He couldn't stand that we told his lil angel pie NO so he gave her $50 to take her friends out to eat. What a damn spoiled brat.

Thanksgiving is such a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment